Love, Iris: 4 adorable outfits to wear in Europe featuring Chicuu

SLIDER


8/16/17

4 adorable outfits to wear in Europe featuring Chicuu

Happy Wednesday!
Today’s post is a post all about what I think is great for traveling around Europe. I'm leaving for Europe this Friday evening and it's going to be great. Today I'm featuring some of my favorite items from Chicuu and I think these will be so cute to wear during my trip. I'm so excited to be wearing these outfits and more outfits but these will be my favorite in different cities. When it comes to styling, you can wear jackets, skirts or anything with these outfits to keep it more basic or even to make it more pretty! My tops in these I will wear them with skirts I have that look so cute. Don't forget to check out Chicuu for some adorable clothing for great prices. They have great mateiral too.
My 4 items you should have for traveling around Europe:
1) Over the shoulder top: I love this off the shoulder top with ruffles. You can wear this top with a skirt, shorts or anything you want, its so versatile. I was looking for top like this and when I saw it on Chicuu I fell in love. They have mulitple colors and its such a great deal, I believe its about 11 bucks. Some people are wondering how this material is and the material of all these pieces are so great. This top of course is well made and I would suggest going your size.  If your looking for lots of ruffles in your life then check out Chicuu! You will love them so much! I already have stuff in my cart already.
chicuu, what to wear to europe, europe outfits, europe trip outfits, chicuu outfits, pretty, off the shoulder tops, cold shoulder, maxi dress, little black dress, sexy dresses,
Top: c/o Chicuu // Shorts: American Eagle // 
...
2) Maxi Dress : I have been looking for a floral dress in a long time that I long enough for someone that is 5"9. It's hard to find long maxi dresses and this one is perfect length for me. It's not too long, but long enough for walking and it wont drag. Another fun part about this dress is that it doesn't wrinkle, so perfect for packing and its light weight to walk around town in different parts of the countries I will be visiting. I love this dress at Chicuuchicuu, what to wear to europe, europe outfits, europe trip outfits, chicuu outfits, pretty, off the shoulder tops, cold shoulder, maxi dress, little black dress, sexy dresses,
Maxi Dress: c/o Chicuu // 
...
3) Cold Shoulder Tops: I am a huge fan of the cold shoulder tops with flare going on. If you haven't checked out Chicuu they have the cutest tops and off the shoulder tops for such great prices. I think cold shoulder types like the one I have in this blog post is 

chicuu, what to wear to europe, europe outfits, europe trip outfits, chicuu outfits, pretty, off the shoulder tops, cold shoulder, maxi dress, little black dress, sexy dresses,
Top: c/o Chicuu // Shorts: American Eagle // 

...

Little Black Dress: If you are going with your love to europe or any type of travel, always bring a really great dress for a date night in paris or just having a nice dinner. Little black dresses are a perfect way to end a evening with your hunny bunny. This dress is so great! It's one size, but it fits me like a charm and I'm 5"9. You can look for more dresses here: Chicuu

chicuu, what to wear to europe, europe outfits, europe trip outfits, chicuu outfits, pretty, off the shoulder tops, cold shoulder, maxi dress, little black dress, sexy dresses,

Little Black Dress: c/o Chicuu //


Don't forget to check out Chicuu Dresses, tops and more on their site! You will absolutely love them! I hope you liked my items for my upcoming trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design